- Modeling Ground-Water Flow in Cedar Valley
- Bringing Earth’s Ancient Past to Life
- Ground-Water Monitoring Network
- Energy News: Saline Water Disposal in the Uinta Basin, Utah
- Glad You Asked: How many islands are in Great Salt Lake?
- GeoSights: Fremont Indian State Park, Sevier County, Utah
- Survey News
- New Publications
POPULAR POSTS & PAGES
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE UTAH GEOLOGICAL SURVEY
The Utah Geological Survey (UGS) is a division of the Utah Department of Natural Resources. Several specialized programs comprise the UGS: Energy & Minerals, Geologic Hazards, Geologic Information & Outreach, Geologic Mapping, Groundwater & Wetlands, and Paleontology.
1594 West North Temple, Suite 3110
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
PO BOX 146100
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114
Monday through Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.