- Utah’s Glacial Geology
- Utah’s Pleistocene Fossils: Keys for Assessing Climate and Environmental Change
- Glad You Asked: Ice Ages – What are they and what causes them?
- Survey News
- Teacher’s Corner: Teaching Kits Available for Loan
- GeoSights: Glacial Landforms in Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons, Salt Lake County, Utah
- Energy News: Uranium – Fuel for the 21st Century?
- New Publications
You might also like
Popular Posts & Pages
Mission, Vision, Values
Mission: The Utah Geological Survey provides timely scientific information about Utah's geologic environment, resources and hazards.
Vision: All Utahns are aware of geologic and energy information, and use it to improve their lives.
Values: The generation and dissemination of geologic information. Excellence, integrity, and objectivity in everything we do. Responsible stewardship of Utah's geologic and energy resources. Free exchange of ideas and information in a spirit of cooperation. The worth and dignity of individuals. Providing prompt and courteous service to our customers.