- Land Subsidence and Earth Fissures in Cedar Valley
- Updated Landslide Maps of Utah
- GPS Monitoring of Slow-Moving Landslides
- Liquefaction in the April 15, 2010, M 4.5 Randolph Earthquake
- Glad You Asked: What are the Roots of Geobotany?
- Teacher’s Corner
- GeoSights: Devils Kitchen, Juab County, Utah
- Survey News
- Energy News: Energy Office in Transition
- New Publications
You might also like
Popular Posts & Pages
Mission, Vision, Values
Mission: The Utah Geological Survey provides timely scientific information about Utah's geologic environment, resources and hazards.
Vision: All Utahns are aware of geologic and energy information, and use it to improve their lives.
Values: The generation and dissemination of geologic information. Excellence, integrity, and objectivity in everything we do. Responsible stewardship of Utah's geologic and energy resources. Free exchange of ideas and information in a spirit of cooperation. The worth and dignity of individuals. Providing prompt and courteous service to our customers.