- Land Subsidence and Earth Fissures in Cedar Valley
- Updated Landslide Maps of Utah
- GPS Monitoring of Slow-Moving Landslides
- Liquefaction in the April 15, 2010, M 4.5 Randolph Earthquake
- Glad You Asked: What are the Roots of Geobotany?
- Teacher’s Corner
- GeoSights: Devils Kitchen, Juab County, Utah
- Survey News
- Energy News: Energy Office in Transition
- New Publications
You might also like
POPULAR POSTS & PAGES
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE UTAH GEOLOGICAL SURVEY
The Utah Geological Survey (UGS) is a division of the Utah Department of Natural Resources. Several specialized programs comprise the UGS: Energy & Minerals, Geologic Hazards, Geologic Information & Outreach, Geologic Mapping, Groundwater & Wetlands, and Paleontology.
1594 West North Temple, Suite 3110
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
PO BOX 146100
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114
Monday through Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.