Coalbed Methane Plays
Frontier Areas for Coalbed-Gas Exploration in Utah
from Survey Notes, April 2003
Analysis of Production and Reservoir Characteristics from the Drunkards Wash Gas Field, Utah; Identification of Parameters Favoring High-Performance Gas Wells.
Poster presented at the American Association of Petroleum Geologists Rocky Mountain Section Meeting, Denver, Colorado, August 2004.
- Abstract, conclusions, & general information (pdf – .4MB)
- Analysis, data, & results (pdf – .8MB)
- Analysis and references (pdf – .7MB)
Frontier Coalbed-Gas Plays in Utah
David E. Tabet and Jeffrey C. Quick, Utah Geological Survey
Poster presented at the American Association of Petroleum Geologists national meeting, Salt Lake City, May 2003
- Abstract, Wasatch Plateau and Henrys Fork (pdf – 2.17MB)
- Henrys Fork, Book Cliffs, and Sego (pdf – 1.58MB)
- Alton-Kolob and Johns Valley-Kaiparowits Plateau, Summary (pdf – 2.45MB)