This CD contains 35 geological papers and 2 road guides describing the geology of Utah’s Far South. The papers are arranged by topics: Geomorphology, Hydrogeology, Reservoir Properties, Statigraphy, Paleontology, Structural Geology & Volcanism, and Field Trip Road Guides. The publication also includes a memoriam to Dr. Lehi F. Hintze.
You might also like
POPULAR POSTS & PAGES
- Glad You Asked: Ice Ages – What are they and what causes them?
- Rock & Mineral Collecting Sites
- Commonly Asked Questions About Utah's Great Salt Lake & Lake Bonneville
- Glad You Asked: What are Moqui marbles?
- Fool's Gold
- Glad You Asked: Where can I collect landscaping rock on public land?
- Rocks and Minerals
- The Rockhounder: Topaz and other minerals found at Topaz Mountain, Juab County
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE UTAH GEOLOGICAL SURVEY
The Utah Geological Survey (UGS) is a division of the Utah Department of Natural Resources. Several specialized programs comprise the UGS: Energy & Minerals, Geologic Hazards, Geologic Information & Outreach, Geologic Mapping, Groundwater & Wetlands, and Paleontology.
1594 West North Temple, Suite 3110
Salt Lake City, Utah 84116
PO BOX 146100
Salt Lake City, Utah 84114
Monday through Friday,
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.