Trilobites are always a fun find when you’re exploring the outdoors, but how much do you know about Trilobites as living organisms? Maybe you’re just interested in finding your own Trilobite fossils. Read more about the little critters in our “Glad You Asked” article HERE!
Popular Posts & Pages
- Rock & Mineral Collecting Sites
- Glad You Asked: Ice Ages – What are they and what causes them?
- Glad You Asked: Igneous, Sedimentary, & Metamorphic Rocks
- Geologic Hazard Maps
- Geologic Maps
- Glad You Asked: What are Moqui marbles?
- Mineral Resources
- Glad You Asked: Where can I collect landscaping rock on public land?
Mission, Vision, Values
Mission: The Utah Geological Survey provides timely scientific information about Utah's geologic environment, resources and hazards.
Vision: All Utahns are aware of geologic and energy information, and use it to improve their lives.
Values: The generation and dissemination of geologic information. Excellence, integrity, and objectivity in everything we do. Responsible stewardship of Utah's geologic and energy resources. Free exchange of ideas and information in a spirit of cooperation. The worth and dignity of individuals. Providing prompt and courteous service to our customers.