The American Recovery & Reinvestment Act (ARRA) was signed into law as of February 17, 2009. Portions of the ARRA energy funds will be directly administered by the Utah State Energy Program (USEP).
You might also like
Popular Posts & Pages
- Earthquake Fault Information & County Fault Maps
- Geologic Hazard Maps
- Glad You Asked: How Do Geologists Know How Old a Rock Is?
- Glad You Asked: Ice Ages – What are they and what causes them?
- Glad You Asked: How Do Geologists Identify Minerals?
- Utah Quaternary Fault and Fold Database
- Three Main Types of Volcanoes and Utah Volcanoes
- Geologic Maps
Mission, Vision, Values
Mission: The Utah Geological Survey provides timely scientific information about Utah's geologic environment, resources and hazards.
Vision: All Utahns are aware of geologic and energy information, and use it to improve their lives.
Values: The generation and dissemination of geologic information. Excellence, integrity, and objectivity in everything we do. Responsible stewardship of Utah's geologic and energy resources. Free exchange of ideas and information in a spirit of cooperation. The worth and dignity of individuals. Providing prompt and courteous service to our customers.